Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Badassminton Cover

Badassminton, Phase 1, Cover.

I guess the cover is done, I've been trying to start some storyline, one or two... or four ideas keep colliding into one another. I have all the Badassminton comic pages drawn, one inked, but I dunno if that's the ink style.

Also... stuck in Florida Still. I'm working at a call center, mostly from Noon to 9pm and I still can get work done. Can't tell if lazy or just not around people my age. But I want to do this story, a crazy hoodie story, and this undead kinda H. P. Lovecraft like thing. Huuuuuuugh... I'll get around to starting one of them.

Enjoy the cover to the crazy fun, high school sports, over exaggerated imagination fueled story or a kid who doesn't know what to do with his life until he tries to utilize his intense enjoyment for high school gym badminton games.

No comments:

Post a Comment