Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Nausicaa Reeboot... Reebooted!


Oh yeah! Look at all that progresssssss! This is a re-drawing of a drawing of a reboot to Nausicaa from the Valley of the Wind. I like the first one a lot but it wasn't loose and fluid enough. Too drab and lifeless, but still good. I kept a good amount of the same style ideas, making her like she's apart of  an Air-Force pilot, since she's all up in the air and all. I like drawing big, I think I should keep it to an 8 by 11 sheet of paper but drawing big is so nice.

I thought I posted the first drawing before but I guess not, SO HERE SHE IS! 

WHEW! Look at all that progress! She was great and all, had a nice gas mask idea I loved and the pants... Oooooooo those pants! I'm going to enjoy coloring the reeboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment